LL-L: "Online resources" LOWLANDS-L, 25.JUL.2000 (05) [E/LS/S]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 18:05:46 UTC 2000

 L O W L A N D S - L * 25.JUL.2000 (05) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: Andy Eagle [Andy.Eagle at t-online.de]
Subject: Online Resources [S/E]

A juist want tae lat aabodie ken that ma wabsteid "Wir Ain Leid" haes
flittit tae a new hame: scots-online.org Pittin the Mither Tung on the Wab!

The hail o scots-online.org can be gotten tae ower the URL:
www.scots-online.org

Wir Ain Leid can be gotten tae ower the URL : www.scots-online.org/grammar

An the lang awaitit "Online Scots Dictionary" is up an gaun an aa. Tae be
fund
at the URL www.scots-online.org/dictionary

Gin onie bodie haes airtins on thair steid tae mines coud yese chynge the
URLs an aa please, akis the auld steid is comin doun.
I would just like to take the opportunity to inform everyone that my website
"Wir Ain Leid" (Our Own Language) has relocated
to a new abode: scots-online.org Pittin the Mither Tung on the Wab!

The complete inventory of scots-online.org may be accessed via the URL
www.scots-online.org

Wir Ain Leid may be accessed via the URL www.scots-online.org/grammar

The long awaited "Online Scots Dictionary" is now online and is residing at
the URL www.scots-online.org/dictionary

If anyone has links to my site from theirs please update the URLs as the old
site is being removed from the net.

Yours aye,

Andy Eagle
andy at scots-online.org

----------

From: R. F. Hahn [sassisch at yahoo.com]
Subject: Online resources

[The following is in Low Saxon (Low German) and English.]

Leve Leeglanners,
Jüst nu heff ick 'n neje Sied mit 'n neddersassisch (nedderdüütsch) Vertellen
vun us Fru Clara Kramer-Freudenthal up't Nett daan: "Fro Professer Fraenkel"
(http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/kramer/fraenkel.html).  Daar is 'n
ingelsch Översetten mit bie, un ook 'n besünnere Sied mit 'n
histoorsch-genealoogsch Verklaren vun mie mit 'n paar Biller
(http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/kramer/fraenkel-history.html).
(Daarbie hett mie Fru Fraenkel Paul Kuttner in New York hulpen.)  Dütt
Vertellen, dat al in er Book _Ollanner Vertelln_ ünner de Lüüd' kamen is, is
een vun de, de Fru Kramer-Freudenthal up't Leevst hett.  Jie köönt över er
in't Infören lesen un ook annere Vertellen vun er lesen, wenn Jie de Homepage
besöökt (http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/kramer/).
Beste Gröten,
Reinhard/Ron

Dear Lowlanders,
Just now I posted a new page with a Low Saxon (Low German) story by our own
Ms. Clara Kramer-Freudenthal in the Net: "Fro Professer Fraenkel" ("Frau
Professor Fraenkel",
http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/kramer/fraenkel.html).  It is
accompanied by an English translation, also by a special page with
historical-genealogical information written by me with some added pictures
(http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/kramer/fraenkel-history.html).  (I
received help from Ms. Fraenkel's grandson Paul Kuttner of New York.)  This
story, which had been published earlier in her book _Ollanner Vertelln_, is
one of Ms. Kramer-Freudenthal's favorites.  You can read an introduction of
her and find other stories by her via the homepage
(http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/kramer/).
Best regards,
Reinhard/Ron

P.S.:
Andy, I have added links to your new/updated pages to our Scots links list
(http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/lowlands/links_scots.htm).