LL-L: "Bath culture" LOWLANDS-L, 12.MAY.2000 (01) [E/S]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 14:34:24 UTC 2000

 L O W L A N D S - L * 12.MAY.2000 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: Mike Adams [abrigon at yahoo.com]
Subject: Bathing

I know from my experiances in Alaska, that hot springs were almost
sacred as a meeting place, also a place for people to exchange things,
like genes..
Any particular deity in European myth who was the deity of springs/hot
and other wise as well as what other areas were they patron of as well.

Mike
Alaska