LL-L: "Morphophonology" LOWLANDS-L, 23.MAY.2000 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 14:37:03 UTC 2000

 L O W L A N D S - L * 23.MAY.2000 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: Mike Adams [abrigon at yahoo.com]
Subject: Thoughts

I believe German has a related word, Ich Dinke, or like. I think..

Mike

----------

From: Mike Adams [abrigon at yahoo.com]
Subject: Dove/Dive

I know there is some theorty/law about how words are changed from on
form to another. Example

Dive to Dove, Diving  and so on..

I dive
I dove
I am diving

I expect there is similiar rules in how the verb is congegated in
German, just not as simple as English.

Mike

From: Family Lindley [john at lindley-york.freeserve.co.uk]
Subject: LL-L: "Morphophonology" LOWLANDS-L, 22.MAY.2000 (04) [E]

So how about ....... arrive, arrove, arriven .......

......... I promise - no more of these .....

Best wishes

John Lindley
Wigginton
York.