LL-L: "Administrativa" LOWLANDS-L, 30.MAY.2000 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 15:18:11 UTC 2000

 L O W L A N D S - L * 30.MAY.2000 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: mathieu van woerkom [mathieuvanwoerkom at hotmail.com]
Subject: limburgisch

Dear Lowlanders,

I have read Reinhard/Ron's e-mail that there ought to be more information
about Limburgisch. I agree. I have searched the web for a long time for
information about Limburgisch. Now I have started with a small homepage of
my own, about the regional languages in the Netherlands. So far, I have got
information about Limburgisch and the dialect of Flanders only (just a
little bit). The address is: on.to/taal
It is in Dutch only. Comments are welcome, and I can also use some help,
especially with Low-Saxon.

Mathieu
mathieuvanwoerkom at hotmail.com

----------

From: R. F. Hahn [sassisch at yahoo.com]
Subject: Administrativa

Thanks for sharing your site, Mathieu.

Which reminds me ...  To formalize inclusion of Limburgish, we not only need a
welcome page version in Limburgish but also a list of links to sites in and/or
about Limburgish, as found at
http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/lowlands/lowlands-links.htm.  Your
site will be one of the first to be listed there.  Suggestions re other sites
will be welcome.

Regards,

Reinhard

P.S.: Another reminder to everyone: Please, please stick to the subject
lines!  If the existing subject line is, say, "Monarchs" please send your
replies under "Monarchs", not under "Elizabeth Regina", "Eurovision song
contest in Liege" or "The price of turnips and beets in Todor England".  If I
think that "Monarchs" should be changed to something else, I will do so.  You
just reply using the same one regardless.  Please stick to the subject line in
every sense of the word.  This includes discussing only the given subject in a
give posting rather than several topics in one posting.