LL-L: "Administrativa" LOWLANDS-L, 03.OCT.2000 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 14:23:35 UTC 2000

 L O W L A N D S - L * 03.OCT.2000 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: Francis de Ruijte [Francis.de.Ruijte at paxetbonum.net]
Subject: LL-L: "Administrativa" LOWLANDS-L, 02.OCT.2000 (04) [E]

Ron,
The Zeelandic link does not work.  It brings you to Yahoo.
Just to let you know.
Greetings. Francis

From: R. F. Hahn [sassisch at yahoo.com]
Subject: Language varieties

Francis,

Maybe there was a temporary glitch.  The fact is that the link does work, and
several people have visitied the new page already.  When you visit it again,
please make sure you refresh each page.

P.S.:
Remember: