LL-L: "Resources" LOWLANDS-L, 16.AUG.2001 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 19:22:11 UTC 2001

 L O W L A N D S - L * 16.AUG.2001 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 A=Afrikaans, Ap=Appalachian, D=Dutch, E=English, F=Frisian, L=Limburgish

From: "Andrea Buma" <andrea at i-friesland.com>
Subject: www.i-friesland.com - check it out

Hello -

I posted information about my new Frisian website - www.i-friesland.com -
last month, and the moderator of this list has kindly invited me to post an
update from time to time.

My website project has had some really great feedback so far, and I am
working to improve it and expand it.  There are now pages full of extensive
links to other sites - including some excellent links to Frisian language
and Plattsdietsch language webpages, genealogy, and history sites.

There is a genealogy discussion group where people researching their family
background can post their questions or information.

I am currently working on adding to the history pages, as history is my
great love.  After that, I would like to do some more work on language
issues.

Please pay us another visit.  I would love it if you would sign our
guestbook.  Your opinions, ideas, and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Also don't miss the excellent stories that i-Friesland visitors are
sharing - and feel free to submit your own for posting on the website!

Best regards
Andrea Buma
www.i-friesland.com