LL-L "Personal notices" 2002.04.07 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 22:10:33 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 07.APR.2002 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: "Expreszo" <expreszo at zeelandnet.nl>
Subject: good weather brake

From: Margot van Baalen
Expreszo at zeelandnet.nl

Dear all,

Due to the high temperatures and sunshine of the last days, I prefer
going out in the garden or cycling with the kids to working on the
computer. This means I will take a brake from the
discussion list, but I am still writing my columns in Zeelandic. So, if
there are discussions about Zeeuws, I am still interested.
Everyone who helped me the last months, thank you very much and see
(mail) you in the fall ???

Kind regards,

Margot

R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Personal notices

It was good having you, Margot.  Take care, and return with the colder
seasons!

I'm pleased to welcome new subscribers from Colombia (Bogotá), the
Netherlands (The Hague, Hendrik Ido Ambacht), and the USA (Clearwater,
Florida) who joined us this weekend.