LL-L "Administrativa" 2002.08.02 (05) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Fri Aug 2 21:15:16 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 02.AUG.2002 (05) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>

From: R. F. Hahn <admin at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Administrativa

Dear Lowlanders,

Along with our new website (http://www.lowlands-l.net/) comes a new
administrative email address:

       admin at lowlands-l.net

Please use this address if you write to me on List business.

If you write to me on a strictly private basis, you may continue using
<sassisch at yahoo.com>, at least until further notice.

I would like to welcome a number of new subscribers who joined us since
I last sent out a welcome.  They are from the following places:

Australia:
       Melbourne, Victoria
       Sydney, New South Wales
Canada:
       ?, Ontario
France:
       Pailhès, 09
Germany:
       Hanover, Lower Saxony
Ivory Coast:
       Abidjan
Netherlands:
       Groningen, Groningen
       Groningen, Groningen
New Zealand:
       Auckland
Pakistan:
       Peshawar, NWFP
Russia:
       ?
United Kingdom:
       Northern Ireland: Belfast
       ?
       ?
United States of America:
       Cleveland, Ohio
       Seminole, Florida
       Timberville (Appalachia), Virginia
       ?

The way the new application forms on the web are set up, people have to
let us know at least in which country they live.  This has been in
effect only for a few days now.

Thanks to Mathieu van Woerkom for his help with the new website.  Thanks
to him and others also for their help on our series of language
introductions currently underway.  We could still do with some more help
by writers and translators.

Thanks to all of you for your continuing support!