LL-L "Administrativa" 2002.12.03 (06) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Tue Dec 3 22:43:43 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 03.DEC.2002 (06) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: R. F. Hahn <admin at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Administrativa

Dear Lowlanders,

Several persons have joined us since my last administrative message
(November 26).  Below please find a list of the places in which they reside.
I would like to welcome them all and remind them as well as everyone else
that all subscribers are expected to be familiar with our rules and
guidelines (http://www.lowlands-l.net/rules.htm).

I would like everyone new to know and also to remind those who have been
with us longer that the flow and specific contents of questions and
information in this forum depend on the input of its subscribers.  A couple
of people signing off have stated as their reason that the information they
had sought had not been presented.  Too bad those people did not ask for
what they wanted, instead sat back passively hoping that their pet subjects
would magically appear if only they watched for a while.   Sorry. We are not
here to entertain you and read your minds.  If there is anything
Lowlands-related you wish to know or to discuss, please submit postings to
that effect.  (Just familiarize yourselves with the rules of posting if you
have not already done so: http://www.lowlands-l.net/rules.htm.)

Furthermore, I would like to remind everyone that we could do with some help
translating our language introductions (http://www.lowlands-l.net/talk/),
especially into French and Spanish.  If you are interested in volunteering,
please contact me at sassisch at yahoo.com.

With friendly regards and wishes for the holiday season,
__________
Reinhard "Ron" F. Hahn
Administrator, Lowlands-L
http://www.lowlands-l.net