LL-L "Measure words" 2002.12.14 (04) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Sat Dec 14 23:13:03 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 14.DEC.2002 (04) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: <admin at lowlands-l.net>
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: Wim <wkv at home.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Measure words" 2002.12.14 (02) [E]

Hi,

Can we please have that translated into soccerfield sizes??  Just to
make it understandable for us Europeans?

Wim.

(wkv at home.nl   wim verdoold zwolle netherlands)