LL-L "Language loyalty" 2002.12.16 (03) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Mon Dec 16 19:35:14 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 16.DEC.2002 (03) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: <admin at lowlands-l.net>
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: Klaus-Werner Kahl <kwkahl at bnet-ibb.de>
Subject: Low German use

Hallo to all,

We all know that the Low German language is spoken in many foreign
countries. What do think:
How many people of your country can understand Low German?
How many people of your country can read Low German?
How many people of your country speak Low German?

You can estimate it or if you know it more presisely tell it me by adding
where you have the information from.
Thanks for your help!

Guëtgaon! Alles Gute! All the Best!

Klaus-Werner Kahl