LL-L "Administativia" 2002.12.17 (06) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Tue Dec 17 17:14:08 UTC 2002

This one got away too soon; here is the full list. Sorry - getting used to
the program. RFH
 L O W L A N D S - L * 17.DEC.2002 (05) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 http://www.lowlands-l.net * admin at lowlands-l.net *  Encoding: Unicode UTF-8
 Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org
                  V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: R. F. Hahn <admin at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Administrativia

Dear Lowlanders,

Since my last message on this subject (December 3), several people have
joined us, and I would like to welcome each and every one of them.  At the
end of this message you will find a list of the their places of residence.

I would also like to take this opportunity to stress once again how
important it is that every subscriber be familiar with our rules and
guidelines (http://www.lowlands-l.net/rules.htm, provided in a few
languages).  During the past few days a few contributors demonstrated that
they are not familiar with some of them, especially the following:

o  All exchanges must be in a courteous and friendly tone.
o  Personal communication should be conducted privately.
o  Keep discussions relevant.
o  Keep subjects separate.
o  Stick to the subject.
o  Edit quotes.
o  Give credit.
o  Identify yourself (i.e., provide your name in your postings)*

* If you find someone's name in square brackets it means that I have added
it as a reminder. If after a few of these reminders the omission persists I
will ignore that person's submissions without warning and explanation.

Regards,
__________
Reinhard "Ron" F. Hahn
Administrator, Lowlands-L