LL-L "Introductions" 2002.07.12 (08) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 13 00:12:05 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 12.JUL.2002 (08) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.sassisch.net/rhahn/lowlands/>
 Rules: <http://www.sassisch.net/rhahn/lowlands/rules.html>

From: Ysmael Tisnado <guarda3 at yahoo.com>
Subject: LL-L "Resources" 2002.07.11 (04) [E]

I speak Mexican Spanish and I am a typical American
with usual heinz 57 mix My name is Ysmael Escudero
Luna Tisnado(Coronet)II my maternal ancestors were
Jews and my paternal ancestors were Norman French who
mixed with the Scottish lowlanders  of Dunbar ,East
Lothians,lowland Scotland and the Scottisch Highlander
clans of Mc Intyre,Mc Intosh and Campbell who later
intermarried with the English and with the Irish. My
greatgreatgrandfather Leander Coronet was
Scotch,English and Irish through his mother born and
raised in Ireland.Thats right Tisnado is adopted my
last name is really Coronet what would you like my to
do or say with exchange of what?From Mexican Spanish
to contribute to your quarry or list. I have
desperately been searching for my distant Coronet
relatives in Ireland for the past 16 years when I
started I was 15 years old and now I am 31 years. Tata
Leander was a fisherman by trade also worked with
cattle he was the only son with 12 sisters and his ma
and they each had a trade or profession thier strenght
was an education. I have a working knowledge of
Portuegese,Italian,and French not the grammar type but
like hello,goodbye etc. But I speak almost fluent
Spanish and Portuegese though limited to some extant.
I want to contribute and learn to speak scots besides
learning Scots gaelic and Irish gaelic. I want to
develope my intellect and improve my linguistic
skills.I have a hunger to contribute to society and
learn all I can till my dying day. I live in San Diego
at the moment but will move probably to Arizona as
soon as I get remarried. Well I am putting myself out
there I would like constructive advice and criticism
from all on the List.

=====
Yshmael Escudero Luna Tisnado(Coronet)II=YELTCII-guarda3 at yahoo.com

----------

From: Ysmael Tisnado <guarda3 at yahoo.com>
Subject: LL-L "Administrativa" 2002.07.12 (05) [E]

I am still learning to speak Yiddisch=Judeo-German
and ladino=Judeo-Spanish because I descend from French
Polish jews and maybe even some from Austria and
Spanish Jews from the Santa Cruz Noble blue bloods of
Santa Cruz de Tenerife,Canary Islands,Spain,EU Also I
descend from the Ferrat member of Southern French
Nobility and French Ashkenazis or German Jews of the
Former Spanish march known as Rousellon in
Southeastern France. I believe that Yiddisch a
lowlander dialect what could you tell me in that department.

=====
Yshmael Escudero Luna Tisnado(Coronet)II=YELTCII-guarda3 at yahoo.com

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Introductions

Dear Ys(h)mael,

Welcome! Walcome! Willkommen! Fàilte! Bienvenue! ¡Bienvenido! Benvingut!
Zeyt bagrist! Barukh haba'a! ... and whatever else may apply in the case
of your interesting, rich background.

Thanks for joining us.  I hope you will be able to get something out of
it.

We certainly could always use some help with translating into Spanish
some of the introductory blurbs a small handful of us are currently
working on.  Stan Levinson (stlev99 at yahoo.com) kindly volunteered to
translate blurbs into Spanish and possibly Portuguese.  I cannot speak
for him, but I can imagine he could do with some help from speakers of
Spanish and Portuguese, if for no other reason that there is a lot of
material to be covered, really quite a bit for only one person to
handle.  So, if you wish to help -- even if it is "only" proofreading
blurbs before we publish them -- by all means contact Stan and/or me.

(This goes for French translations too, folks, because I doubt that
Patricia Beving can or should be left alone to deal with it.)

Friendly regards,