LL-L "Administrativa" 2002.07.27 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 28 06:48:19 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 27.JUL.2002 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Administrativa

Dear Lowlanders,

Tadah! [= sound of fanfares being blown]

Lowlands-L has a new website! And it has an address people can actually
remember: www.lowlands-l.net (or just lowlands-l.net).  (Sorry - no
acceptable address with .org was available.)

A thousand thanks go to Mathieu van Woerkom for redesigning the pages.
He has been an absolutely marvelous asset to the List.  And he continues
to play a leading role in our current team effort to create a series of
introductions to the Lowlands' language varieties (which could do with
some more volunteer writing and translation assistance).  Thanks also to
Sandy Fleming for giving his advice and opinions, apart from always
standing by in the wings.

The old web pages will gradually disappear from the web, but I will
archive copies of them (for museological purposes ;) ).

We will keep tinkering with the new site. Please keep watching it as it
develops, and please let us know if you find anything amiss.

Thanks for helping to keep Lowlands-L going!

Friendly regards,