LL-L "Lexicon" 2002.03.14 (06) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 22:27:27 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 14.MAR.2002 (06) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: dujardin <dujardin at pandora.be>
Subject: LL-L "Lexicon" 2002.03.14 (03) [E]

i Lowlanders,

Talking about 'evil women', another word, used in westflemish, keeps my
attention going.
A "fotse" is a lazy and messy woman in westflemish. German speakers will
immediately recognize the "element" as pars pro toto....
In westflemish the word "fotse" as "female genitals" is unknown!
Is this stem elsewhere know in the same context?

denis dujardin
westflanders