LL-L "Lexicon" 2002.10.31 (06) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Fri Nov 1 22:11:20 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 01.NOV.2002 (06) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: pieter meester pieter.meester at hetnet.nl
Subject: LL-L "Lexicon" 2002.10.31 (04) [E]

Leslie
I remember have heard "vogeltje" for penis several times in NL in the
sixties. Didn't you forget the hacek on the c in [pta-tsjek]?
S pozdravem
Pieter Meester

From: R. F. Hahn <admin at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Lexicon

Pieter,

Leslie did write it with a c-hachek, but I failed to send the mailing out in
Unicode format, so the chracter defaulted to "c".  Sorry.  I will have to
get into the habit of looking for such "special" characters.  Or schould I
send *all* mailings out in that mode?  If I do, can anyone *not* read them?