LL-L "Appalachian" 2002.11.19 (07) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Tue Nov 19 20:25:12 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 19.NOV.2002 (07) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: R. F.Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Appalachian

Dear Lowlanders,

Below I am sending you (with permission from the author) a copy of a message
I received from a non-subscriber, perhaps in response to yesterday's review
of a documentary about Appalachian.

Best wishes!
Reinhard/Ron

===