LL-L "Help needed" 2002.11.20 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Wed Nov 20 15:23:56 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 20.NOV.2002 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: Stan Levinson <stlev99 at yahoo.com>
Subject: LL-L "Help needed" 2002.11.19 (04) [E]

Okay, I've got to get another vote in for Dutch.  If
you are in your last year of college (did I understand
correctly?) and have time for one more language, and
know German, you can probably get more out of a Dutch
course in a short time than a Russian course.  And
besides, jongen, the DUTCH (and much of Belgium) speak
Dutch, which should be enough to recommend it alone!
Stan