LL-L "Administrativa" 2002.11.26 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Tue Nov 26 16:50:23 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 26.NOV.2002 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: R. F. Hahn <admin at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Administrativa

Dear Lowlanders,

Since my last administrative message we have been joined or rejoined by a
number of people from all over the world whom I need to welcome.  Also, I
just found a whole stash of application records, going back to October, that
were processed but not mentioned earlier.  My apologies to those people and
belated welcome to them too.  Below you will find a list of their locations.

I would also like to ask everyone to be familiar with our rules and
guidelines:
http://www.lowlands-l.net/rules.htm

Our project "Lowlands Talk" -- a series of introductions to the Lowlands
languages (http://www.lowlands-l.net/talk/) could do with some help,
primarily with translating into Spanish and French.  A native or near-native
speakers of French is needed to at least proofread translations made by a
non-native speaker.  Any volunteers are asked to write to me at
sassisch at yahoo.com.

Thanks and regards,
__________
Reinhard "Ron" F. Hahn
Administrator, Lowlands-L
http://www.lowlands-l.net

***
Australia:
   New South Wales:
      Mount Annan [1]
   Victoria:
      Melbourne [1]
   Western Australia:
      Perth [1]
Belgium:
   Antwerp:
      Antwerp [1]
      Schoten [1]
   Brussels:
      Brussels [1]
   West-Vlaanderen:
      Koksijde [1]
   ? [1]
Bolivia:
   La Paz:
      La Paz [1]
Brazil:
   Rio de Janeiro:
      Rio de Janeiro [1]
   São Paolo:
      São Paolo [1]
Canada:
   Alberta:
      Calgary [1]
   Ontario:
      Burlington [1]
      Guelph [1]
      Ottawa [1]
      Sudbury [1]
   Quebec:
      Drummondville [1]
      Lennoxville [1]
China:
   Taiwan:
      Taibei/Taipeh [1]
Czech Republic:
   Česka Skalice:
      Rikov [1]
Finland:
   Helsinki:
      Helsinki [2]
France:
   Côte d'Or:
      Gissey-sous-Flavigny [1]
      ? [1]
Germany:
   North-Rhine-Westphalia:
      Barntrup [1]
      Bonn [1]
      Wülfrath [1]
   Schleswig-Holstein:
      Noorsaarep, Öömram/Amrum, Northern Friesland [1]
Georgia:
   Zugdidi:
      Zugdidi [1]
Hungary: