LL-L "Phonology" 2002.10.25 (05) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Sat Oct 26 00:18:33 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 25.OCT.2002 (05) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: Browne, Kevin at Astronaut <BrowneK at brevard.k12.fl.us>
Subject: language varieties

Hoi allemaal,

Good one Gary! I really enjoy hearing the Germans say
village and volleyball too. I like to give them sentences
like this to say:

There are very violent videos available in the village.
The three thrifty Thespians thought that they were thinking.

I enjoy hearing them try to say the "th" and the "v".

Kevin Browne