LL-L "Pronouns" 2002.09.01 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Sun Sep 1 18:48:20 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 31.AUG.2002 (03) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>, Email: <admin at lowlands-l.net>
 You have received this because you have requested subsciption. To leave
 the list, please send the command "signoff lowlands-l" as message
text   from the same account to <listserv at listserv.linguistlist.org> or
sign
 off at <http://linguistlist.org/subscribing/sub-lowlands-l.html>.

From: "Daniel Prohaska" <daniel at ryan-prohaska.com>