LL-L "Etymology" 2002.09.10 (10) [E/LS]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Wed Sep 11 03:47:41 UTC 2002

Sorry. This went out under the wrong heading "Grammar." RFH
 L O W L A N D S - L * 10.SEP.2002 (10) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>, Email: <admin at lowlands-l.net>
 You have received this because you have requested subsciption. To leave
 the list, please send the command "signoff lowlands-l" as message

From: "oostendse verhalen" <verhalen at oostendseverhalen.be>
Subject: LL-L "Etymology" 2002.09.10 (01) [E]

the word padda sounds like "peddel",
perhaps ik could be a "peddelboot", a boat you have to row ?

Danny drooghenbroodt
Oostende