LL-L "Administrativa" 2002.09.11 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Wed Sep 11 14:51:06 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 11.SEP.2002 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net

From: Elsie Zinsser <ezinsser at icon.co.za>
Subject: LL-L "Administrativa" 2002.09.10 (10) [E]

Hello Ron and not so Hotmailers :-]

Ron, you're saying: "The delivery problem with Hotmail account continues
[....] I have privately written to all LL-Lers with Hotmail accounts and
have requested pointers, but no one has responded. So see if I care!
Bounced mail will eventually result in unsubscription, and that's that."

A few points: After I had written you pointing out to the fact that L-L
posting were not coming through my Hotmail account, I have received the
batch of bounced-back postings after two days.

I have assured you that L-L was a "safe mailing list" in my Hotmail
account and not "blocked", and no postings had automatically gone into
the  "Junk mail folder", where one assumes bulk postings would go to.

My Hotmail account was specifically set up for L-L postings and daily
cleared to avoid an overloaded Inbox. One can only guess that the
Hotmail servers get a bit swamped at times. It would be worthwhile to
know whether people holding email accounts with Excite, Yahoo and others
experience the same problems.

Regards,
Elsie Zinsser