LL-L "Help needed" 2002.09.13 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L Administrator admin at lowlands-l.net
Fri Sep 13 15:58:59 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 13.SEP.2002 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: "Jenny Kool" <jennykool at hotmail.com>
Subject: help needed

Dear Lowlanders,

I work for a language institute and among other languages we teach Dutch
as a second language. Our method is very intensive, it is a so-called
crash course.
To develop material which fits our well-educated students better,
I am looking for a list/book/publication on the frequency of Dutch
words.
With that list, it would be easier to select important and less
important words for the needs of our students.

Could anyone help me with this?
Thanks in advance.

Jenny Kool

p.s. I think I don't have any problems receiving postings through my
Hotmail account. Only the notification that
something might be wrong ended up in my junk mail box, all the other
postings arrive in my inbox.

From: R. F. Hahn <admin at lowlands-l.net>

Thanks for your posting, especially for the P.S., Jenny.

Yes, I noticed that mail bounces back only from certain Hotmail users.
According to the information I received (thanks, everyone!), these
people probably have the bulk mail filter set to high.

However, that does not explain why mail also cannot be delivered when I
try to subscribe someone with a Hotmail account.

Cheers! Have a successful Friday the 13th (which has not been all that
good to me so far)!