LL-L "Resources" 2002.09.13 (15) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Fri Sep 13 23:41:51 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 13.SEP.2002 (15) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: Bil Hawkins <greatgoomph at yahoo.com>
Subject: thank you

Dear Reinhard, [if I may]

Thank you very much for sending the link. I just ordered the Scots language
text by Visa. I appreciate the vast amount of time you must spend on the
site to give it the quality and breadth that you do. Please know that not
only does it impart knowledge, but allows a lot of people to actually use
what they know about language to learn more. Wanted to actually write my
thanks--I know a lot of folks feel gratitude but sometimes it is awful nice
to hear it.

Thanks again

Bil Hawkins

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Resources

Dear Bil,

You may, and you are most certainly welcome.  Thanks for your kind words.
Are you sure you don't want to take them back after the mess I made of the
mailings because of the software changes today?

Thanks for having taken the time to respond.  It is not something experience
has taught me to take for granted.

I hope you will enjoy Our Colin's textbook.  I can't wait to get my copy.

Cheers!

Please submit postings to <lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org>. * Postings
will be displayed unedited in digest form. * Please display only the
relevant parts of quotes in your replies. * Commands for automated functions
(including "signoff lowlands-l") are   to be sent to
<listserv at listserv.linguistlist.org> or at
<http://linguistlist.org/subscribing/sub-lowlands-l.html>. * Please use only
Plain Text format, not Rich Text (HTML) or any other   type of format, in
your submissions