Lowlands-L

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Mon Sep 23 22:42:46 UTC 2002

Hello!

You subscribed to Lowlands-L but according to our records did not
unsubscribe.  However, LL-L mailings to you keep being returned.  I hope you
did not block our mailings despite being expressly asked not to do so but to
unsubscribed as instructed.

Lately there have been problems with Hotmail accounts, apparently due to new
bulkmail filtering, which blocks out LL-L mailing like junk mail ("spam").
I have been told that this can be avoided by setting the filter to "low" or
turning it off, or by exempting Lowlands-L from the filter.

Please bear in mind that all addresses from which LL-L mailings keep
bouncing back as "rejected" will eventually be deleted from the List, and
the subscribers will never be readmitted from any address and under any
circumstance.

Thanks for helping me to solve this problem.