LL-L "Categories" 2002.09.27 (09) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Fri Sep 27 17:11:15 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 27.SEP.2002 (09) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: Neal W. Welsh <zooman at inreach.com>
Subject: LL-L "Categories" 2002.09.27 (04) [E]

Hello Gary and Alles,
    I am very pleased to be even loosely associated with this group for as
Gary has shown, whilst he takes his work seriously, he seems to have a sense
of humor and is not given to taking himself too seriously.  Should you
(Gary) have a comeback to my general assertions with regard to English
development, or that of any other language for that matter, please feel free
to comment.  Don't let my whimsical attitude cramp your style!  Have a long
and great remainder of your life! (I never have been much in favor of
self-limiting phrases such as, "Have a great day!" - Is this the best we can
wish one another?)
    My regards to all,
    Neal