LL-L "Administrativia" 2003.04.15 (08) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Tue Apr 15 21:55:43 UTC 2003

L O W L A N D S - L * 15.APR.2003 (08) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * admin at lowlands-l.net * Encoding: Unicode UTF-8
Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: R. F. Hahn <admin at yahoo.com <mailto:admin at yahoo.com>>
Subject: Administrativa

Dear Friends,

I would like to welcome a number of new Lowlanders. They joined us since my
last administrative message two weeks ago. Please find a list of their
places of residence at the end of this message.

Again, I need to remind everyone that they must be familiar with our rules
and guidelines:
<http://www.lowlands-l.net/rules.htm>

I assume that quite a few of you will have begun their holiday preparations,
may even be off on trips to reunite with family for the holidays. Hence
wishing you happy holidays early.

To those of you who celebrate it, happy Passover (Pesach), beginning this
Thursday night. Chag sameach! May you and your loved ones have the Seder of
a lifetime!

The Holy Week of Christianity began on Sunday, and this week will be Good
Friday followed by the Easter Weekend. Our Eastern Orthodox friends will
have their Easter on April 27. Very happy Easter to all of you who celebrate
it!

To our Bahá'í friends a happy First of Ridvan on April 21!

And last but not least, happy Beltane (Northern Hemisphere) and Samhain
(Southern Hemisphere) on April 30 if you follow Wiccan traditions!

Thank you all for your continued support and enthusiasm!

Yours,
Reinhard "Ron" F. Hahn
Administrator, Lowlands-L
<http://www.lowlands-l.net>

***

Places of Residence of New Subscribers (since April 1, 2003):

Australia:
   Australian Capital Territory:
      Ainslie (Canberra) [1]
Belgium: