LL-L "Morphology" 2003.04.16 (05) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Wed Apr 16 14:55:46 UTC 2003

L O W L A N D S - L * 16.APR.2003 (05) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * admin at lowlands-l.net * Encoding: Unicode UTF-8
Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Kristoff Bonne <kristoff.bonne at compaqnet.be>
Subject: LL-L "Administrativia" 2003.04.15 (08) [E] (introducing myself)

Gegroet,

Lowlands-L wrote:
> Places of Residence of New Subscribers (since April 1, 2003):
(...)
> Belgium:
>    ? [1]

I guess that's me.

I don't know if it is the habit in the ML to introduce once-selfs; but I
live in Bredene (that's on the Belgian coast; just next to Ostend);
hence in West-Vlaanderen.
My dialect is the northern variant of the West-Vlaams (as I'm originally
from Brugge/Bruges); but with quite a lot of influence from the southern
variant (as I studied in Kortrijk and my wive is from the "westhoek"
(the region between Kortrijk and Ieper).

BTW. I work in Brussels in a large telco company; so I need to use
dutch, french and english overthere. (And try to "keep up" my german by
reading the german computer-magazine "CT" ;-))

Cheerio! Kr. Bonne.

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <admin at yahoo.com>
Subject: Introduction

And gegroet yourself, Kristoff, en welkom!  Introducing oneself is certain a
nice and much welcomed touch, though it is not required.  We give people the
option to be anonymous lurkers, but we do our best to entice them out into
the limelight.

It's great to have you join the crew!

Cheers!
Reinhard "Ron" F. Hahn