LL-L "Administrativia" 2003.08.12 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Tue Aug 12 15:27:05 UTC 2003

L O W L A N D S - L * 12.AUG.2003 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: R. F. Hahn <lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Administrativia

Folks,

For quite a few days now I have been receiving error messages saying that
Lowlands-L mail to the following address cannot be delivered because the
account is over quota:

   ullans at yahoo.com

This address is not subscribed to the List, and yet error messages keep
coming.  This seems to indicate that it is someone's alternative account to
which he or she has LL-L messages automatically forwarded (and perhaps
forgot about it).

I tried to solve this pesky problem by "quietly" unsubscribing and
resubscribing everyone -- unfortunately to no avail.  This seem to indicate
that the person is still subscribed.

I am hoping that he or she will read this and will do something about it.

Folks, if you use forwarding addresses it would be good if you let me know
about it, so I can get in touch with you in case there is a problem.

Thanks.
Reinhard "Ron" F. Hahn
Administrator, Lowlands-L
http://www.lowlands-l.net