LL-L "Language policies" 2003.01.17 (03) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Fri Jan 17 16:14:54 UTC 2003

 L O W L A N D S - L * 17.JAN.2003 (03) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 http://www.lowlands-l.net * admin at lowlands-l.net * Encoding: Unicode UTF-8
 Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: ntl <shoogly at ntlworld.com>
Subject: Fw: Scots language

seems to me and easy cope out / opt out for them!!! Instead of rectifying
their error -they take the whole page of!! Ejits if you're asking me!!!

Chris Ferguson