LL-L "Language enclaves" 2003.01.22 (06) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Wed Jan 22 18:21:50 UTC 2003

 L O W L A N D S - L * 22.JAN.2003 (06) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 http://www.lowlands-l.net * admin at lowlands-l.net * Encoding: Unicode UTF-8
 Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: liza janse <zierik2000 at yahoo.se>
Subject: zeeuwen en taal

Heu,
Dank theo en marco for reply on topic zeeuwen in
brazil I mentioned in email to theo  that I have been
in contact with mister f. rozemond from sowkerken.nl,
he suggested me go to www sowkerken.nl klik
periodieken vervolgens elk. kwartaal vervolgens 2e
jaargang nr 2 dan pagina 8 en 9.
I tried this but unfortunately the file would not open
but these pagen are about a journey to brasil to visit
these people in the village holanda province esperito
santo.
For the rest of the story read marcos remarks hope you can read his rather
nice zeews. greetings from zierikzee the netherlands