LL-L "Resources" 2003.05.13 (17) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 22:42:12 UTC 2003

This one got away too soon. Here's the full version. RFH
L O W L A N D S - L * 13.MAY.2003 (17) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * sassisch at yahoo.com
Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: GaidhealdeAlba at aol.com
Subject: LL-L "Resources" 2003.05.13 (02) [S]

I assume, Colin, that you mean with "back tae normal agane" that
Scotland's independent again (at last!). That'll be the
day. I trust the BBC- it's the best news source I have. But I think that
they're a little bit poisoned with English
superiorism. I think it would be quite lucrative for them if they
started a Scots-speaking service. They could start small,
and if the audience is there, they could go for it. What say you all?
Would the Scots go for it?

Uilleam Stiùbhart