LL-L "Holidays" 2003.10.26 (04) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Mon Oct 27 00:29:33 UTC 2003

L O W L A N D S - L * 26.OCT.2003 (04) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Gaidheal <gaidheal at yahoo.com>
Subject: LL-L "Holidays" 2003.10.26 (03) [E]

Latha math, a Lowlanders;

First of all, I, too, wish all Muslim Lowlanders a happy, holy, peaceful
Ramadan.

Second, Ron, thanks so much for the way that you run this list - just the
other day, for Diwali, you reminded me to wish a happy Diwali to my Hindu
friends. Thanks again.

Beannachdan,
Uilleam Òg mhic Sheumais

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Holidays

Thank you for your compliments, appreciation and support, Uilleam.

Our area of interest may seem small in the great scheme of things, but it is
more far-reaching than we are usually aware.  Our "family" is becoming more
diverse every year, and we would do well to respect and even cherish each
other while we can.

Guidwull tae aa!
Reinhard/Ron
__________