LL-L "Afrikaans" 2004.04.15 (07) [A/E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu Apr 15 21:16:57 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 15.APR.2004 (07) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth at gnu.org>
Subject: LL-L "Afrikaans" 2004.04.15 (04) [E]

Oh that is coursed by my Danish/Jutish I am afraid :( I tend to use
"was" some places where it might be prefered to use "are" - It is hard
to find an example though...maybe because I dont do that mistake when I
think about it :-)

So yes I mean "are" and not "were".

Kenneth