LL-L "Delectables" 2004.12.06 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Mon Dec 6 19:35:59 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 06.DEC.2004 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Tom Mc Rae <t.mcrae at uq.net.au>
Subject: LL-L "Delectables" 2004.12.05 (09) [E]

On 06/12/2004, at 9:22 AM, Lowlands-L wrote:

> Did they serve that well known (in Suriname, at least) delectable
> (equivalent of our fast food) deep fried chicken and duck's feet,
> Criostoir?

Chicken feet are routinely served at Yum Chas here in Brisbane but
Scotland still gets first prize in the dotty delectable field with its
deep fried Mars bars with chips and brown sauce. I even have a shot of
a notice in a chip shop window boasting they sell this gourmet item I
can send to anybody interested.
Regards
Tom

---------