LL-L "Resources" 2004.12.16 (01) [E/LS]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu Dec 16 15:27:07 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 16.DEC.2004 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Helge Willkowei <helge.willkowei at gmx.de>
Subject: LL-L "Resources" 2004.12.15 (07) [E]

> From: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth at gnu.org>

[concerning Eurominority]

> I think they will, and I think that we should help them. I will suggest
> people on  this mailing list to check out the info regarding their
> language and then give some feedback to the site.

Ik hebb disse Nettbreev van Eurominority kregen. Ik lööv, 't is wall ok,
jo en Kopie to stüren:

<--snipp-->
Hello Helge ,
We write you because Eurominority is searching for maps of European
Stateless Nations or ethnic minorities. We want to know if you can send
us maps of your nation (Stateless Nation, autonomous region, minority)
by email or postal mail? Those maps will be redrawn and will be used on
our website. They will probably be published.
We are particularly interested in maps including the following information:
- borders and name of the nation or the minority,
- borders and name of the historical areas (subdivision, regions, …) of
the nation,
- main cities, capital and regional capitals,
- location where the minority language and its dialects are spoken,
- mountains, rivers, lakes, islands and their names,
- source of maps,
- scale, caption, cardinal points.
We are interested in the maps you can send us, even if they don't
include all these elements.
We thank you for your cooperation.
[...]
Michel Bolloré-Pellé
www.eurominority.org
<--snapp-->

Se sallen sük wall högen over 'n bietje Hülp.

Munter!

Helge