LL-L "Administrativa" 2004.07.22 (08) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu Jul 22 21:12:03 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 22.JUL.2004 (08) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: R. F. Hahn <lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Administrativa

Dear Lowlanders,

Does any of you know whom the following Canadian email address belongs to?

d2d at shaw.ca
(ESMTP id <0I1900MEVT6OV9P0 at pd6mr6no.prod.shaw.ca>)

It appears to be someone's alternative address to which he or she
automatically redirects Lowlands-L mail.  This account has been filled over
quota for quite a few weeks now, and I have been getting at least one
delivery error message for each LL-L installment I have sent out ...  Yet, I
can't unsubscribe this person because I do not know which of our subscribed
addresses is linked with it.  It's SOOO annoying!  If it's yours, and you
come forward and tell me so, I promise I won't "scream" at you.  Just do,
please!

This is to everyone: please don't do this sort of thing to us.  If you have
LL-L mailings rerouted, please let us know what the reroute address is.
We'll make a note of it and will be able to handle the situation should
there be any error.  Thanks for being considerate.

Welcome to our New Lowlanders!  I'll mention you again and will list your
places of residence in my next biweekly message.  In the meantime, PLEASE
read the rules before you send out posting submissions:
http://www.lowlands-l.net/index.php?page=rules.  Some of you, including
"older" Lowlanders keep making the same mistakes.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Regards,
Reinhard "Ron" F. Hahn
Founder & Administrator, Lowlands-L