LL-L "Technica" 2004.03.27 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sat Mar 27 18:57:15 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 27.MAR.2004 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Roger Hondshoven <roger.hondshoven at pandora.be>
Subject: LL-L "Technica" 2004.03.26 (05) [E]

Hello Reinhard/Ron,

I am most grateful for your reply and advice. I have found out why I have
problems with Unicode. My default browser is Incredimail, which does not
support Unicode. But since I sent my cry for help I have already switched to
Outlook Express. There everything  can be read. From now on I'll try to
receive all Lowland messages in Outlook Express.
Thanks again and kind regards.

Roger