LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.11.03 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Wed Nov 3 17:53:42 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 03.NOV.2004 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Ingmar Roerdinkholder <ingmar.roerdinkholder at worldonline.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.11.02 (10) [E]

Kenneth sent me a few of his recordings the last few days. Gronings,
Stellingwerfs and MS.
He personally made several Middelsprake versions, to which I added my
commends.
Although his latest version is not bad, I want to record the MS version my
self, because I know exactly
how it must be pronounced etc, that is hard to explain to someone else.

So Ron, I'd appreciate it if you would not add Kenneth's MS version in the
map, but wait for mine.
Kenneth and I will make an appointment after my recovery to record the MS
and Drenthish versions at his place in Groningen.

Szia, Ingmar

From: Steven Hanson <hanayatori at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Anniversary

What kind of deadline are we looking at?  I'd possibly like to try to submit
a sound file.

Steven Hanson