LL-L "Language varieties" 2004.11.19 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Fri Nov 19 17:36:56 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 19.NOV.2004 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Montgomery Michael <ullans at yahoo.com>
Subject: LL-L "Language varieties" 2004.11.18 (07) [E]

About two hundred years ago Jacob Poole compiled a
rather extensive glossary of Forth and Bargy terms,
which Terence Dolan and Diarmaid O'Muirithe edited and
introduced in about 1995.  It was published by Four
Courts Press, Dublin -- not cheap, but a definitive
piece of work.

Michael Montogmery
South Carolina