LL-L "Image" 2004.10.08 (08) [A/E/LS/Yiddish]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Fri Oct 8 22:39:48 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 08.OCT.2004 (08) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Ingmar Roerdinkholder <ingmar.roerdinkholder at worldonline.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Image" 2004.10.08 (04) [A/E]

When I read these words (below) about fighting and everything and the
relatively long period the Lowlands-List
exists already, I was thinking this list has a life of its own with its own
ups and downs, a bit like human lifes maybe.
I wrote a poem some time ago about the scars life can bring us but also how
one can grow over them or just survive it.
It's in Dutch Lower Saxon (published in De Taolkraant, a magazine)

Lieksteeën (littekens)      ( = scars)

De lieksteeën in mien lèven bint
markerings van 't bestaon
diep in mien ziel ekarfd