LL-L "Literature" 2004.10.17 (07) [E/LS/S]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Mon Oct 18 00:50:22 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 17.OCT.2004 (07) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Ruth & Mark Dreyer <mrdreyer at lantic.net>
Subject: LL-L "Etymology" 2004.10.17 (04) [E/LS/S]

Dear Grietjie,

Subject: LL-L "Etymology" 2004.10.16 (06) [E]

Thanks for catching us "The Portree Kid" with his teuchter.

Mind you, I prefer "Ghostriders in the Sky". I am keen on mythology, & it
makes a grue run up my back.

No doubt the Portree Kid is chockful of wit that as a non-local, I miss, so
I won't disparage it on that account.

So van die os op die esel, no doubt you will find that 'camping', is now
international, defined as the place that you do it, not what you're doing:
Look at the guide books. Do we blame it on Berlitz?

Yrs,
Mark