LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.10.25 (06) [A/E/Middelsprake]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Mon Oct 25 23:23:56 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 25.OCT.2004 (06) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Ingmar Roerdinkholder <ingmar.roerdinkholder at worldonline.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.10.25 (04) [E/LS]

would have the equipments etc
for recording maybe I could read my versions there... (I myself live near
Arnhem)
I say versions, because I have not only the S.W. Drenthe version 't
Tuunkroepertien, but also a Middelsprake one.
Here it comes:

De Heggeköng

De heggeköng hadde bued siin nest in de wagenskure.
Nu de elders ha boide flioged uut, de wilde fatte enigting to ete for de lit
fogels
-ond de ha lated dem heel alene.

After enig tiid de fader kom weder heem.
"Wat ha skied hi?" he segge.
"We ha doon ju enigwat, borne? Ji er heel scherriked!"

"Och fader" de segge. "Hir komde so en gröt buseman forbi, he liked so övel
ond früchtelig.
He starede mid siin gröt öges in user nest. Darfor wi ware so früchted."

"So" de fader segge, "Warto ha he gaan dan nu?"
"Wel" de segge, "He ha gaan to dat siid."

"Wate hir" de fader segge. "Ig schal ga after hem. Blive stil, ji borne; ig
schal fatte hem."

Ond he flioge after hem.

Waneer he kom rund de hörk, dar ga de leo.
De heggeköng is doch nik früchted.
He lande up de rüg af de leo ond beginne to schelde.
"Warfor ha du komd to miin huus" he segge, "ond ha du früchted miin borne?"

De leo handele likas he merke nikenting ond he ga wider.

Dan de lit skrier ware ennoch rasender.

"Du ha nik enigting to make dar, so ig segge di, ond waneer du schalde kom
weder" he segge
"dan du schal se wat skie!"
"Ig do det nik gerne," he segge "Doch dan ig mot breke diin rüg in two
stükke!"

Dan he flioge weder to siin nest.

"So, miin borne," he segge. "Ig ha lerned hem en lektion, he schal nik kom
weder hir!"

Ingmar Roerdinkholder, in Middelsprake, the intergermanic common language

----------

From: Ingmar Roerdinkholder <ingmar.roerdinkholder at worldonline.nl>

A small correction. In stead of "Wat ha skied hi?" is should be "Wat ha
skied hir?"... I forgot the -r in hir. (INgmar)

----------

From: Elsie Zinsser <ezinsser at icon.co.za>

Haai almal

Ek sal bly wees om iets in Afrikaans te lewer.

Groete,
Elsie Zinsser

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Anniversary

Thanks for the MS version, Ingmar.  I'll add it when I get around to it (am
pretty busy right now).

Thanks for volunteering to contribute an Afrikaans sound file, Elsie.
Great!  This is not to say that other folks aren't welcome to add theirs.
As I said, the more the merrier.

Now, Mathieu is going to be our web and map meister, I take it, and he's
free to recruit any assistants he chooses.  So who's going to be the project
coordinator?  Any volunteer, votes, whatever?

P.S.: I owe a few people replies to their private correspondence and will
get back to them as soon as I can manage.  I'm snowed under and only find
time sporadically right now and thus ask for your patience.