LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.10.26 (11) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Tue Oct 26 23:46:49 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 26.OCT.2004 (11) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Henry Pijffers <henry.pijffers at saxnot.com>
Subject: LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.10.23 (04) [E]

Gary Taylor wrote:

> yeah The Wren's a nice story, I'd be up for a translation and soundbite in
> Estuary. Wait and see what others think of the idea though - it would be a
bit stupid if there
> was a map with just two points on it in London and Hamburg though... ;)

I'll put Twente on the map too, was gonna do that soon anyway.

grooten,
Henry

----------

From: Ingmar Roerdinkholder <ingmar.roerdinkholder at worldonline.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.10.24 (07) [E]

Reinhard, I made some more corrections in my SW Drenthe LS version.
I hope you didn't already put everything in order and have to change that
again,
but I promise you, this is the ultimate story! Danke schön, Ingmar

> > 'T TUUNKROEPERTIEN
> >
> > 't Tuunkroepertien had zien nust ebouwd in 't achterhuus.
> > Op 'n keer waren allebeide de oldeluui uut-evleugen um wat èten veur de
> > jonchies te halen - en ze hadden heur hummelties glad allennig thuus
elaoten.

> > Nao 'n toertien komp de va weer bij huus.
> > "Wat is hier dan an de haand?" zeg e. "Wie hef oe wat edaone, kiender,
> > da'j  ja hielemaole schrikkerig bint?"
> >
> > "Och Va," zegt ze, "D'r kwaamp hier krek zo'n dikke bullebak veurbij,
> > die zag d'r zo gemien en grouwelik uut.
> > Hij gaapte mit zien grote ogen zo oens nussien binnen.
> > En doar binne wij zo benauwd van ewörden."
> >
> > "Zo," zeg de va. "Woar is e hen dan?"
> > "Nou," zegt ze "Hij is die kaanten uut egaone."
> >
> > "Wach ie mar iens èempies," zeg de va, "ik gao d'r drek achterheer.
> > Stille mar, kiender. Ik zal 'm wel kriegen..."
> >
> > En hij vlug d'r achterhen.
> >
> > As e de hoek um komp löp doar de leeuwe.
> >
> > Mar 't tuunkroepertien is niet bange uut-evallen. Hij giet bij de leeuw
op
> > de rogge zitten en begunt 'm uut te schelden.
> > "Wat he'j bij mij bij 't nust te zuken, ieje?!" zeg e hellig "en mien
jonchies benauwd te maken?!"

> > De leeuwe trek 'm d'r niks van an en löp gewoon wieder asof e niks
eheurd hef.

> > Nou begunt dat klein krummeltien nog hetsiger an te gaon.
> > "Ie hebt doar niks te zuken, vertel ik oe! En a'j nog iens weer duurt te
kommen," zeg e "dan zu'j 't wel marken!
> > Ik doe 't niet geern "- en hij  hold zien iene pootien in de locht- "mar
aans mu'k oe de rogge deur de midden trappen!"

> > Doarnao vlug e weer op zien nust an.
> >
> > "Zo kiender," zeg e. "Dat he'k hum mooi of-eleerd. Die krie'w hier nooit
weer te ziene!"

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <lowlands at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Anniversary

Thanks a lot for everything so far, folks, for versions donated and for
those yet to come.

The versions in Southwestern Drenthe dialect and in Middelsprake are up now.
My version in Eastern Yiddish is too.  (Suggestions and corrections are
welcome.)

http://www.sassisch.net/rhahn/low-saxon/ls-story.html

By the way, I already have a sound file of Holger's East Frisian dialect to
give to whoever is going to handle the sound files.  I take it that's all
right with Holger.

So, do we have a project coordinator yet?  8-]