LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.10.27 (11) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Wed Oct 27 22:18:39 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 27.OCT.2004 (11) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Szelog, Mike <Mike.Szelog at citizensbank.com>
Subject: LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.10.27 (09) [E]

Hmmm....

That would be cool!!

I don't know if it's pertinent to Lowlands per se, but I'd be more than
happy to offer sound files in a few various New England dialects. I would
need an Englisah version of the text and could do them in the New England
dialect of Maine, and New Hampshire (yes there's a difference). I'd also
love to do the Anglo Saxon one, but again, would need the text (which may be
found at the link you provided).

Mike S
Manchester, NH-USA