LL-L "Levity" 2004.10.31 (02) [E/German]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sun Oct 31 21:37:38 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 31.OCT.2004 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Liesbethvlaomse at aol.com <Liesbethvlaomse at aol.com>
Subject: LL-L "Levity" 2004.10.27 (14) [E]

In a message dated 27/10/04 23:54:40 Romance Standard Time,

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Levity

John:

>And her Lily von Schtupp in "Blazing Saddles"...

Very much so!

>I had the great privilege of working with her for a few days

If you think that's intersting, you should read the story of Alicia
Breverman.  In her autobiography «The Woman I was not born to be. »   She
worked in bit parts in hollywood and had bryshes with all kinds of famous
people.  She tells alot of very intimate but not necessarily scandalous
details about many Hollywood celebrities of big and small screen in the 70.
She worked at the Playboy Club ( if I rember correctly ).  She also received
a Masters Degree in business management in Tennenesse in about 1965.  When
few women were in any positions of authority and ran several business for
several years. She underwent sex-reassignment surgery at the age of 21 in
1961

In a message dated 27/10/04 16:02:45 Romance Standard Time,