LL-L "Language varieties" 2004.09.07 (08) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Tue Sep 7 19:29:57 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 07.SEP.2004 (08) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Sandy Fleming <sandy at scotstext.org>
Subject: "Language varieties" [E]

> From: Global Moose Translations <globalmoose at t-online.de>
> Subject: LL-L "Language varieties" 2004.09.06 (04) [E]
>
> But, since you appear to be a Trekkie... would you, by any chance, happen
> be one of those people who learn to speak Klingon, just for the heck of
it?

I'm not a Trekkie, I just have this problem where whenever a Trekkie finds
out I'm not a Trekkie they explain the plot of their favourite shows to me
as if to let me know what I'm missing. If only they spoke Klingon, that
would be a big help!

Sandy
http://scotstext.org/