LL-L "Introduction" 2005.04.04 (05) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Mon Apr 4 21:26:32 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 04.APR.2005 (05) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Roger Hondshoven <roger.hondshoven at pandora.be>
Subject: LL-L "Introduction" 2005.03.25 (02) [E]

> Hello Paul,

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for an answer to your posting: I have
been away for a few days. I tried to contact you through your
stingray-address, but for some mysterious reason my message was refused. So
I am trying to reach you via Lowlands. Anyway, you can send your questions.
I am looking forward to helping you on the road to mastering the Dutch
language.

Kind regards,

Roger

----------

From: Roger Hondshoven <roger.hondshoven at pandora.be>

Hello Paul,

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for an answer to your posting: I have
been away for a few days. You can send your questions. I am looking forward
to helping you on the road to mastering the Dutch language.

Kind regards,

Roger

PS. For some mysterious reason my message was refused: below you can find
more details about this mishap. Hope it's going to work this time.
Kan het bericht niet verzenden omdat één van de geadresseerden door de
server is geweigerd. Het geweigerde e-mailadres is
stingray at terabolic.terabolic.com. Onderwerp 'Re: Your offer to help me learn
Dutch. Paul Sweet, Mar. 26, 2005', Account: 'in.telenet.be', Server:
'uit.telenet.be', Protocol: SMTP, Reactie van server: '450
<stingray at terabolic.terabolic.com>: Recipient address rejected: Domain not
found', Poort: 25, Beveiligd(SSL): Nee, Serverfout: 450, Foutnummer:
0x800CCC79