LL-L "Anniversary" 2005.04.27 (05) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Wed Apr 27 16:20:13 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 27.APR.2005 (05) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Críostóir Ó Ciardha <paada_please at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Language politics" 2005.04.26 (10) [E]

Ingmar wrote:
"By the way, when do we get an Irish (or Scottish) Gaelic version of the
Wren from you? Now, under Celtic, we only find the P-Celtic/Brittonic Welsh,
Breton and Cornish. I really miss Irish, Scottish and Manx..!"

Steady on, Ingmar! I'm still trying (and failing) to find time to write the
Nottingham English version!

Perhaps ár dTomás (Ó Cárthaigh) can jump in with the leathanach Ghaeilge?

Go raibh maith agat,

Criostóir.